Friday, April 14, 2017

Easter is Right Around the Corner

Happy Friday ALL!!
Michele here with a bit of last minute Easter inspiration...for those of us who just remembered we needed a couple of cards before the bunny hops by.
I started with watercolor paper and used Authentiques Eastertime for accents.


Stamps used:


I started by stamping the bunny on watercolor paper with archival ink.


Then again on a thin dictionary page to mask the bunny.  This allowed me to stamp the clump of plants around the bunny with Distress Oxide ink.


The bunny is colored with Distress Markers and a waterbrush.

These little gift cards are perfect for some Easter treats I will be passing out Sunday.

Next a couple of cards...


Stanp used:

Using the same masking technique I stamped the chick several times.


The last chick is colored with Dustress Markers and a waterpen and popped up.


Stamps used:

I used the masking technique here too and the background is Distress Oxide Inks.


The bunny is colored with Distress Markers and a waterpen.

Can't wait to see what you do with my favorite masking technique!!

Until next time...get inky!!  HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments: