Thursday, September 14, 2017

Get a Cape

Hello all you stampers out there!!! Shanna here with a new art journal page to share.



So I created a new art journal page. I played with lots of textures. 


I layered gesso and stamped in it with the Double Coffee Rings and Row of Chevrons. Then layered over that with a stencil and modeling paste. After that dried I did some glazing with paint and wiped it back. 


Then I stamped the Boys with Cape on tissue paper and used a fluid matte medium to tack him down. 


I stamped the sentiment on white paper and added some pieces of fabric and tape to layer under it. 


Then I stamped the Shoes on a Wire and had a blast. sitting back and loving my page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and you al have a wonderful day!



Stamps Used:
19292 - Get Cape Wear Cape Fly
19194 - Shoe Hanging from Wire
19036 - Boy with Cape
19568 - Double Coffee Rings
19829 - Row of Chevrons


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: