Monday, May 14, 2018

A Trio of ATC's

Hiya!!  Michele here today with a trio of ATC's.



These ATC's are cut from a piece of kraft paper that was gelli printed with Dina Wakley paints.  It was one of my favorite prints and almost killed me to cut it up BUT I love how these ATC's ended up so I am so happy I did it!!

Stamps used are all from the latest release, Spring 2018, and at this time they are available by the plate.  They will be released individually very soon but until then I have links to the plates.  Plate 1502, this one was designed by my good friend Tina Walker and are all images of hand carved stamps she created.  The sentiment, Glitter is Always an Option, is on Plate 1501.



All of the doodling is done with my brand new Posca Paint Pens, I LOVE THEM!!!



All stamping is done with Archival ink.




I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone creates with these images!!  Make sure you share on our Viva Las VegaStamps Groupies Facebook page!!


Until next time...get inky!

No comments: